Question 5: Life Amendment:
Should the Constitution of Georgia be amended so as to provide that the paramount right to life is vested in each innocent human being from his or her earliest biological beginning without regard to age, race, sex, health, function, or condition of dependency?
See Georgia Right To Life for more info.
Leave a Comment
- kalie on Isn’t Sin Just “Missing the Mark?”
- Pat Dirrim on Tenth Avenue North – Worn
- Rick Crompton on How To Think Right and Wrong about Homosexuality and Same-Sex Marriage
- Teddy Lawhead on A Profile in Godward Grief
- Rick Crompton on GraceTALK: What is the Role of Psychology in the Church Today?