Today we will discover about a man named John. He was so well known for performing ceremonial washings on people that he became known as “John the Immerser” or “John the Baptizer” or “John the Baptist”.
1. How do I know if I am depressed and, if I am, how do I remedy it?
2. Can Christians be possessed by demons? Also, can Satan put thoughts in our mind?
3. How can a Christian properly identify “things of this world” they need to avoid? Continue reading
This week we continue our study of Bible heroes as described in the great “roll call of the faithful” in Hebrews 11—those whose lives gave VISIBLE evidence of INVISIBLE realities. We begin with Abraham’s greatest test as God commands him… Read More
Hebrews 10 ends on this encouraging note: “But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who have faith and preserve their souls.” The 11th chapter of Hebrews gives us one example after another… Read More
1. If I’m in debt should I still give to the church?
2. Does grace encourage people to sin?
3. What did Jesus mean in Mark 9:1 about when the Kingdom of God would come? Continue reading