Much has been written and said in recent days about the tragic events in Orlando, Florida where a man declaring himself aligned with ISIS murdered fifty people in a gay nightclub. As important as it is to determine what happened… Read More
One of the oldest debates in philosophy is monism versus dualism. Said another way, it is a debate over whether our bodies are all that we are or if we are something else as well, something that cannot be seen or touched. Monists,… Read More
CNN recently did a story on the “gender fluid” movement. People who believe they are gender fluid believe their gender can change daily or even more than once per day. Lee Luxion, featured in the story, prefers to be called… Read More
1. If I’m in debt should I still give to the church?
2. Does grace encourage people to sin?
3. What did Jesus mean in Mark 9:1 about when the Kingdom of God would come? Continue reading
1. Is it wrong to say the Pledge of Allegiance or take an oath?
2. Are women required to wear headcoverings in church?
3. Do children have the cognitive ability have a conversion experience? Continue reading