YOU’RE INVITED to join the excitement of “self-proclaimed non-artists”creating beautiful masterpieces with God’s Truth on each one!
Come hear an inspiring testimony, paint with a trained instructor step-by-step, and have a great time with friends old and new! You won’t believe what you can create with just a little assistance!
Each person that comes is “paying it forward” to minister to women and children. You’ll have a blast and make a difference, and create a lasting keepsake!
Here’s how it works:
- Just show up! You don’t need to bring a thing.
- Register and pay here to reserve your spot. Cash will not be collected at the party.
- We have many verses formatted in our unique TBTA font!
- Where do you want to hang your painting? Think on this now and you’ll have an easier time choosing around 4 colors at the party!
- Accidents sometimes happen! Wear comfy clothing that won’t be ruined if paint gets on them.
- Please be on time. You can come a few minutes early if you want to pick out your colors and be ready!
Thank you so much and we look forward to painting with you soon!
For more info on the Girls’ Night Out, email Susan Farlow.
For more info on Truth Be Told Art: www.TruthBeToldArt.com.
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Add To Your Calendar
Grace Fellowship Student Room