Today we will discover about a man named John. He was so well known for performing ceremonial washings on people that he became known as “John the Immerser” or “John the Baptizer” or “John the Baptist”.
1. How do I share the Gospel when I’ve been a terrible Christian example?
2. What are the requirements at Grace Fellowship to take part in Communion?
3. What are the differences and advantages the elder-led church model vs. the senior-pastor-led one? Continue reading
1. If Christians are forgiven of all sin, should they ask for forgiveness of ‘new’ sins?
2. What does ‘baptism on behalf of the dead’ mean in 1 Corinthians 15:29?
3. Explain ‘unintentional’ and ‘intentional’ sins from Leviticus 4? How does that relate to us today?
4. Do I need to quit my job if my employer supports organizations who promote anti-Chistian efforts? Continue reading
1. Is it wrong to say the Pledge of Allegiance or take an oath?
2. Are women required to wear headcoverings in church?
3. Do children have the cognitive ability have a conversion experience? Continue reading
Here is Question 4 from GraceTALK: “Is it possible that the meaning and mode of Baptism is a disputable issue? Having spent time in a PCA church, I know families that by all their fruits appear to be solid Christians and also have a… Read More