One of the topics we will cover in our upcoming Renewal Biblical Counseling Conference will be dealing with depression. It will feature a Biblical viewpoint on how to help people who are engaged in this struggle. Here is a blog… Read More
Saying “Thank You” to the people that God has used to foster faith in our lives is more than good, it is essential. It is essential because Kingdom living is others-oriented. The very incarnation of Jesus was motivated by pleasing… Read More
1. How do I know if I am depressed and, if I am, how do I remedy it?
2. Can Christians be possessed by demons? Also, can Satan put thoughts in our mind?
3. How can a Christian properly identify “things of this world” they need to avoid? Continue reading
1. What is the diﬀerence between Catholics and Protestants?
2. If God is sovereign, what is the point of prayer?
3. How do I know if I am depressed and how do I remedy it? Continue reading
You may have heard that Rick Warren’s son, Matthew, committed suicide this past weekend. As a pastor trying to help people process the emotions and questions that naturally follow tragedies like this, I thought David Murray’s article – 7 Questions About… Read More