Have you noticed that forgodsfame.org was completely redone this week?
Hopefully, you haven’t. Enough people have told us that the website is great just the way it is that we didn’t mess around with it… much. However, we did change the software that powers the website to give us more options with the kinds of things we can do online.
The most important new thing is featured prominently on the homepage: podcasting! We now publish recordings of our sermons and Ken Rutherford’s Bible study classes in a podcast that you can subscribe to with iTunes (click here if you don’t have iTunes on your computer).
For those of you who use some other software package instead of iTunes, use this podcast link.
The other change worth mentioning is that we have combined the several individual blogs into one big blog. The old site required each author to have his own blog. For those of you who have made use of the news feeds (also called “RSS feeds”), this meant that you had to subscribe to each of them — there was no way to just have one subscription that kept you up-to-date with everything.
New & Useful Links
I’ll close with a few links that you may find useful. First, if you’re looking for all the posts by a certain author:
- All posts by Dan Miller: http://forgodsfame.org/author/DanMiller/
- All posts by Eric Farr: http://forgodsfame.org/author/EricFarr/
- All posts by Ken Rutherford: http://forgodsfame.org/author/KenRutherford/
- All posts by Kevin Hosner: http://forgodsfame.org/author/KevinHosner/
- All posts by Kevin Schultz: http://forgodsfame.org/author/KevinSchultz/
Or, if you’re looking by category:
- All sermons in the “Ephesians” series: http://forgodsfame.org/category/sermons/ephesians/
- All blog posts filed under “Theology”: http://forgodsfame.org/category/theology/
- … and so on. There’s honestly too much to list here!
Sometime soon I’ll post a quick how-to on making the most of the news feeds published through forgodsfame.org. It’s the best way to keep up-to-date with news that comes through the web site.