On Sunday, as part of the “Diagnostics” series, we considered how our lives are changed when we regularly read and apply the Bible. There is simply no substitute for being a student of the Word of God. During the teaching we touched on incredible descriptions embedded in Scripture regarding what occurred at the moment of salvation (primarily in Ephesians 1-2 and Colossians 1-2). These truths are only encountered when a person mines the riches of the Word of God. Consider the grace of God, freely expressed to you in Jesus, that He desires for you to uncover as you study His Word.
At the moment of salvation:
1. I am justified (declared right) with God by God on behalf of Jesus.
2. I am made a child of God.
3. I have access to God.
4. I am reconciled to God.
5. I am forgiven.
6. I am placed “ in Christ.”
7. I am acceptable to God.
8. I have a Heavenly citizenship.
9. I am made a member of the family and household of God.
10. I have a Heavenly association with God’s creation.
11. I have “much more” of the “care of God.”
12. I am united to the Godhead, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
13. I have a fellowship with the Saints.
14. I am living securely (on the rock) because of Christ Jesus.
15. I am part of the eternal redemptive plan of God.
16. I have been redeemed (bought back with the price of the blood of Jesus Christ).
17. I have a living relationship with God.
18. I am free from the condemnation of the Law.
19. I have been adopted into the family of God
20. I have been “brought near” to God.
21. I have been delivered from the power of darkness.
22. I have entered a new kingdom, the Kingdom of the Son.
23. I have been given from the Father to the Son and I represent a love-gift from the Son to the Father.
24. I have been circumcised in Christ (I have been made sensitive to the things of God).
25. I am a member of a royal and holy priesthood.
26. I am part of a chosen generation, a holy nation, a holy people.
27. I am the inheritance in Christ.
28. I am part of the inheritance of the saints that Christ has secured.
29. I am a light in the Lord to spread His fame in this world.
30. I am a victor over all forces of darkness by the merits of Jesus Christ.
31. I have been blessed with the Holy Spirit and posses “every spiritual blessing.”
32. I am complete “in Him.”
33. I am glorified spiritually and one day will be glorified actually.