If there is no God, “the big questions” remain unanswered, so how do we answer the following questions:
- Why is there something rather than nothing?
- If we reject the existence of God, we are left with a crisis of meaning, so why don’t we see more atheists like Jean Paul Sartre, or Friedrich Nietzsche, or Michel Foucault?
- When people have embraced atheism, the historical results can be horrific. How do you explain this?
- If there is no God, how do you answer the problem of evil in this world?
- If there is no God, we lose the very standard by which we critique religions and religious people, so whose opinion matters most?
- If there is no God, we don’t make sense, so how do we explain human longings and desire for the transcendent?
Read the full article: Six Questions To Ask An Atheist