The annual student Fall Retreat, called The Hook, is fast upon us! In less than three weeks over 140 students and adults will head up to Camp Woodlands for an intense weekend of fun, relationship building, time in God’s word, and a look at the nature of temptation. This year FourWords Student Ministry would like to invite the larger body of Grace Fellowship into our retreat and the hopes that we have that God would move mightily in the lives of all those who attend.
To that end, we ask that you would pray for the students and the adults who will be at the retreat. Beginning this Sunday, October 14, we will have gel bracelets and prayer cards at the Guest Information Window for you to grab. The bracelets are to be worn in the days leading up the retreat to remind you to pray. The prayer cards have particular suggestions which can be prayed for the small group you choose so you can pray specifically for them. We simply ask that you pray for the students as often as you look at the bracelet until the end of the retreat. We believe and have been praying that God will move mightily this weekend in the lives of everyone who will be there. If you would like us to provide an update after the retreat so you can see how your prayers were answered, please put your information on our Follow Up sheet at the Guest Services Window.
The suggested items to pray for are:
- that God would draw many closer to Him during the weekend
- that some students would enter into a saving relationship with Christ
- that students would be honest with themselves as to where they are most tempted
- that relationships would be deepened between students and SMT
- that relational walls between students would be removed and their relationships strengthened
Will you join us and pray for the students of Grace Fellowship?