Today, we are going to highlight how a Follower of Jesus is a person who shares the Gospel with friends, family, co-workers and people they encounter in life. We are excited to show you how our Church has been engaged… Read More
1) Should Christians get involved in social issues?
2) Does God change His mind?
3) What is Peter’s vision about in Acts 10:9-16? Continue reading
One of the most reassuring truths of the Bible is that no matter how egregious your sin, you can still find forgiveness from God through the sacrifice of Christ. But is this really true? Is there an unpardonable sin? In… Read More
Today we will discover about a man named John. He was so well known for performing ceremonial washings on people that he became known as “John the Immerser” or “John the Baptizer” or “John the Baptist”.
1. How do I know if I am depressed and, if I am, how do I remedy it?
2. Can Christians be possessed by demons? Also, can Satan put thoughts in our mind?
3. How can a Christian properly identify “things of this world” they need to avoid? Continue reading