We value asking questions to better understand how to live life in a God-centered, Christ-exalting way. We believe that church should be the best place in which people can get solid answers to life’s questions. 1. Are there places in… Read More
TOPIC: ”How does the Church today relate to the Old Testament?” The Pastors Roundtable segment is designed to provide various pastoral perspectives on a challenging subject. The Pastors want you to be cared for through being both informed and encouraged… Read More
1) Should Christians get involved in social issues?
2) Does God change His mind?
3) What is Peter’s vision about in Acts 10:9-16? Continue reading
1. How do I share the Gospel when I’ve been a terrible Christian example?
2. What are the requirements at Grace Fellowship to take part in Communion?
3. What are the differences and advantages the elder-led church model vs. the senior-pastor-led one? Continue reading
1. What is the diﬀerence between Catholics and Protestants?
2. If God is sovereign, what is the point of prayer?
3. How do I know if I am depressed and how do I remedy it? Continue reading