Is the Bible reliable? Is it true? How can we know?
Join us at the reTHINK Apologetics Student Conference Live Stream this year at GF!
This year’s theme is “Has God Spoken? reTHINK How You See the Bible”, and we will be learning foundational truths that point to the reliability of Scripture and puts confidence and assurance in the Word of God on our side.
This conference will help put evidence in our pocket that holds up against the world’s scrutiny and objections. Christianity is true—the evidence is there! And this conference will help equip us to stand confidently by it.
Our goal for this event is that it will be a weekend intensive so we will be staying overnight at the church. After the Friday night session, we will have a bonfire outside while we hang out and discuss what we’ve learned. Then, on Saturday, we will have breakfast and lunch catered in! Finally, we will have a live band lead us in worship of our Lord throughout our time together.
The cost is $30 for the weekend which includes meals and snacks. Once you register, you will be given instructions about payment.
- 6:00 PM Arrive and get stuff settled
- 6:30 PM Are the Gospels Reliable? by Sean McDowell
- 8:00 PM Snacks in lobby
- 8:20 PM Has God Spoken? by Greg Koukl, Tim Barnett, Alan Slemon
- 10:00 PM Bon Fire
- 11:00 PM Bed Time
- 7:30 AM Get up
- 8:00 AM Pack up belongings
- 8:15 AM Breakfast
- 9:00 AM The Bible is Full of Unbelievable Stories by Frank Turek
- 10:30 AM Snacks in lobby
- 10:50 AM Why Does God Allow Evil and Suffering? by Jason Jimenez
- 12:00 PM Moes in the Student Room
- 1:00 PM The God of The Old Testament is a Moral Monster by Jason Jimenez
- 2:20 PM Navigating Homosexuality and Transgenderism by Alan Slemon
- 3:10 PM Snacks in the lobby
- 3:30 PM Science and Faith Don’t Mix by Tim Barnett
- 4:30 PM Open Mic
- 5:30 PM Parent Pick Up
Fri, May 3 - Sat, May 4
6:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Add To Your Calendar