GraceTalk is a time for our Leadership Team to take a given Sunday to address questions or issues asked from the church body. The questions can be about God, every day life or even church business. Whatever the question, it’s a great time to learn more about God, the church, and each other.
We value asking questions to better understand how to live life in a God-centered, Christ-exalting way. Let’s face it, life is tough and trying to find your way on your own just makes things more difficult. But where can you… Read More
1. Is it wrong to say the Pledge of Allegiance or take an oath?
2. Are women required to wear headcoverings in church?
3. Do children have the cognitive ability have a conversion experience? Continue reading
Q1. Why is David considered a role model?
Q2. Why would Jesus pray to God if He is God?
Q3. Was Saul a believer?
Q4. Is it wrong to get a tattoo? Continue reading
1. Should I feel badly about my sin when Christ’s sacrifice forgives me of all sins past, present, and future?
2. Do babies or young children automatically enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
3. What does the Bible say about Christian political activism?
4. If Jesus was fully God, how is it that he had to depend on sinful people–his parents–during the ﬁrst few years of his life? Continue reading
1. How can I increase my faith?
2. How powerful is Satan?
3. Can you be a Christian and believe in evolution?
4. Should I feel bad about sin since it is forgiven anyway? Continue reading
1. How is the hate described in Psalm 139:21-24 not sinful?
2. Does God, and should we, love everyone including the Devil?
3. How can God send an evil spirit on Saul in 1 Samuel 16:14 and still be considered good?
4. Does Mark 11:26 teach that salvation depends on our ability to forgive others? Continue reading
At Grace Fellowship, we value asking questions to better understand how to live life in a God-centered, Christ-exalting way. Let’s face it, life is tough and trying to find your way on your own just makes things more difficult…. Read More
1. Is speaking in tongues an expected spiritual gift for all believers?
2. Do the Elders of Grace Fellowship believe that all the New Testament spiritual gifts are in effect for today?
3. What does Jesus mean when he says to be perfect in Matthew 5:48? Continue reading
Here is Question 4 from GraceTALK: “Is it possible that the meaning and mode of Baptism is a disputable issue? Having spent time in a PCA church, I know families that by all their fruits appear to be solid Christians and also have a… Read More
Here is Question 4 from GraceTALK: “I have a friend who “speaks in tongues” and believes every Christian should also. As we spoke, I got the distinct impression that she did not feel I was “walking in the Spirit” in… Read More