GraceTalk is a time for our Leadership Team to take a given Sunday to address questions or issues asked from the church body. The questions can be about God, every day life or even church business. Whatever the question, it’s a great time to learn more about God, the church, and each other.
1. What is the diﬀerence between Catholics and Protestants?
2. If God is sovereign, what is the point of prayer?
3. How do I know if I am depressed and how do I remedy it? Continue reading
1. Was the Bible written to give society purpose and order?
2. What is the role of impressions in hearing from God?
3. Can you explain the Trinity – simply? Continue reading
1. If I’m in debt should I still give to the church?
2. Does grace encourage people to sin?
3. What did Jesus mean in Mark 9:1 about when the Kingdom of God would come? Continue reading
1. If Christians are forgiven of all sin, should they ask for forgiveness of ‘new’ sins?
2. What does ‘baptism on behalf of the dead’ mean in 1 Corinthians 15:29?
3. Explain ‘unintentional’ and ‘intentional’ sins from Leviticus 4? How does that relate to us today?
4. Do I need to quit my job if my employer supports organizations who promote anti-Chistian efforts? Continue reading
We value asking questions to better understand how to live life in a God-centered, Christ-exalting way. Let’s face it, life is tough and trying to find your way on your own just makes things more difficult. But where can you… Read More
1. Is it wrong to say the Pledge of Allegiance or take an oath?
2. Are women required to wear headcoverings in church?
3. Do children have the cognitive ability have a conversion experience? Continue reading
Q1. Why is David considered a role model?
Q2. Why would Jesus pray to God if He is God?
Q3. Was Saul a believer?
Q4. Is it wrong to get a tattoo? Continue reading
1. Should I feel badly about my sin when Christ’s sacrifice forgives me of all sins past, present, and future?
2. Do babies or young children automatically enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
3. What does the Bible say about Christian political activism?
4. If Jesus was fully God, how is it that he had to depend on sinful people–his parents–during the ﬁrst few years of his life? Continue reading
1. How can I increase my faith?
2. How powerful is Satan?
3. Can you be a Christian and believe in evolution?
4. Should I feel bad about sin since it is forgiven anyway? Continue reading
1. How is the hate described in Psalm 139:21-24 not sinful?
2. Does God, and should we, love everyone including the Devil?
3. How can God send an evil spirit on Saul in 1 Samuel 16:14 and still be considered good?
4. Does Mark 11:26 teach that salvation depends on our ability to forgive others? Continue reading