GraceTalk is a time for our Leadership Team to take a given Sunday to address questions or issues asked from the church body. The questions can be about God, every day life or even church business. Whatever the question, it’s a great time to learn more about God, the church, and each other.
1. Will the Anti’Christ come from within the church?
2. Should I use Scripture to answer a non-believer’s question on a moral issue?
3. How does the Old Testament apply to me today? Continue reading
1. Is fasting for Christians today_
2. How do I help another Christian who is indifferent about sin in his life?
3. Should I avoid the Living Bible translation?
4. If you commit suicide, do you automatically go to Hell? Continue reading
1) Should Christians get involved in social issues?
2) Does God change His mind?
3) What is Peter’s vision about in Acts 10:9-16? Continue reading
1. If I speed when I drive, am I sinning against God?
2. If I seek God’s kingdom first, will he always provide for my physical needs?
3. What is the difference between a false prophet and an incorrect teaching? Continue reading
1. How do I share the Gospel when I’ve been a terrible Christian example?
2. What are the requirements at Grace Fellowship to take part in Communion?
3. What are the differences and advantages the elder-led church model vs. the senior-pastor-led one? Continue reading
1. How do I know if I am depressed and, if I am, how do I remedy it?
2. Can Christians be possessed by demons? Also, can Satan put thoughts in our mind?
3. How can a Christian properly identify “things of this world” they need to avoid? Continue reading
1. What is the diﬀerence between Catholics and Protestants?
2. If God is sovereign, what is the point of prayer?
3. How do I know if I am depressed and how do I remedy it? Continue reading
1. Was the Bible written to give society purpose and order?
2. What is the role of impressions in hearing from God?
3. Can you explain the Trinity – simply? Continue reading
1. If I’m in debt should I still give to the church?
2. Does grace encourage people to sin?
3. What did Jesus mean in Mark 9:1 about when the Kingdom of God would come? Continue reading
1. If Christians are forgiven of all sin, should they ask for forgiveness of ‘new’ sins?
2. What does ‘baptism on behalf of the dead’ mean in 1 Corinthians 15:29?
3. Explain ‘unintentional’ and ‘intentional’ sins from Leviticus 4? How does that relate to us today?
4. Do I need to quit my job if my employer supports organizations who promote anti-Chistian efforts? Continue reading