GraceTalk is a time for our Leadership Team to take a given Sunday to address questions or issues asked from the church body. The questions can be about God, every day life or even church business. Whatever the question, it’s a great time to learn more about God, the church, and each other.
1. Is belief in a young earth a requirement for Christian orthodoxy?
2. Is belief in a particular meaning and mode of baptism a requirement for Christian orthodoxy?
3. Does God speak to people today through dreams and impressions? Continue reading
At Grace Fellowship, we value asking questions to better understand how to live life in a God-centered, Christ-exalting way. We believe the church should be THE place you can go to to get biblical answers to real life issues. In order… Read More
1. Should I not sing in the service if my heart does not truly reflect what we are singing about?
2. What is Grace Fellowship’s stance on women serving as deacons?
3. Can a divorced man be a pastor of Grace Fellowship?
4. What does the Bible say about polygamy?
1. What is the blasphemy of the Spirit and how can I avoid it?
2. If God is so loving why would He command Israel to kill?
3. If a person commits suicide do they go to hell?
4. When do I have the right to disobey my parents? Continue reading
At GF we value asking questions to better understand how to live life in a God-centered, Christ exalting way. Let’s face it, life is tough and trying to find your way on your own just makes things even more difficult…. Read More
The Leadership Team answers your questions. Q1 (1:47). Should we as Christians be opposed to the legalization of SSM (same sex marriage), given that unregenerate people will act unregenerate, why should we expect them to act any different? How can we expect… Read More
The Leadership Team answers your questions. Q1 (1:42). If in the beginning God made the world “perfect” before Adam and Eve committed any sin, then when was hell created? Was it right after they sinned? If not, then when does it say it… Read More
The Leadership Team answers your questions. Q1 (2:15). Is Satan still allowed to approach God’s throne like in the book of Job, or did that cease after the cross? Has Satan’s head already been crushed according to the prophecy in Genesis 3:15, or… Read More
The Leadership Team answers your questions. Q1 (1:05). Is it my place to tell someone that they are not a believer when they say they are a believer? How far do I go in making a judgment and yet not being judgmental? Q2… Read More
The Leadership Team answers your questions. Q1 (1:58). The Bible has said that whoever goes to heaven will be like God, so does that mean that my grandmother who died not too long ago, can see us now? Q2 (13:18). How do we know… Read More