GraceTalk is a time for our Leadership Team to take a given Sunday to address questions or issues asked from the church body. The questions can be about God, every day life or even church business. Whatever the question, it’s a great time to learn more about God, the church, and each other.
1. How is the hate described in Psalm 139:21-24 not sinful?
2. Does God, and should we, love everyone including the Devil?
3. How can God send an evil spirit on Saul in 1 Samuel 16:14 and still be considered good?
4. Does Mark 11:26 teach that salvation depends on our ability to forgive others? Continue reading
At Grace Fellowship, we value asking questions to better understand how to live life in a God-centered, Christ-exalting way. Let’s face it, life is tough and trying to find your way on your own just makes things more difficult…. Read More
1. Is speaking in tongues an expected spiritual gift for all believers?
2. Do the Elders of Grace Fellowship believe that all the New Testament spiritual gifts are in effect for today?
3. What does Jesus mean when he says to be perfect in Matthew 5:48? Continue reading
Here is Question 4 from GraceTALK: “Is it possible that the meaning and mode of Baptism is a disputable issue? Having spent time in a PCA church, I know families that by all their fruits appear to be solid Christians and also have a… Read More
Here is Question 4 from GraceTALK: “I have a friend who “speaks in tongues” and believes every Christian should also. As we spoke, I got the distinct impression that she did not feel I was “walking in the Spirit” in… Read More
1. Is belief in a young earth a requirement for Christian orthodoxy?
2. Is belief in a particular meaning and mode of baptism a requirement for Christian orthodoxy?
3. Does God speak to people today through dreams and impressions? Continue reading
At Grace Fellowship, we value asking questions to better understand how to live life in a God-centered, Christ-exalting way. We believe the church should be THE place you can go to to get biblical answers to real life issues. In order… Read More
1. Should I not sing in the service if my heart does not truly reflect what we are singing about?
2. What is Grace Fellowship’s stance on women serving as deacons?
3. Can a divorced man be a pastor of Grace Fellowship?
4. What does the Bible say about polygamy?
1. What is the blasphemy of the Spirit and how can I avoid it?
2. If God is so loving why would He command Israel to kill?
3. If a person commits suicide do they go to hell?
4. When do I have the right to disobey my parents? Continue reading
At GF we value asking questions to better understand how to live life in a God-centered, Christ exalting way. Let’s face it, life is tough and trying to find your way on your own just makes things even more difficult…. Read More