The issue that led to the persecution of the early church by Roman authorities was not that they worshipped Jesus Christ. It was that they worshipped him alone. It was their refusal to say “Caesar is Lord” that got them… Read More
1. How do I share the Gospel when I’ve been a terrible Christian example?
2. What are the requirements at Grace Fellowship to take part in Communion?
3. What are the differences and advantages the elder-led church model vs. the senior-pastor-led one? Continue reading
Being a Christian is not primarily a subjective experience left to the individual to define. As we have seen over the last two weeks, being a Christian is also obeying the objective commands of Christ. Today, we will see how… Read More
1. Should I not sing in the service if my heart does not truly reflect what we are singing about?
2. What is Grace Fellowship’s stance on women serving as deacons?
3. Can a divorced man be a pastor of Grace Fellowship?
4. What does the Bible say about polygamy?
The “Green Church” is a healthy church. The health of a church is not dictated by where it is located, the style of the service it has, the programs it offers, or the types of people that attend. A church… Read More