Often in the debate over abortion, Christians are accused of being hypocrites for opposing abortion but supporting the death penalty. Even among those who claim the name of Christ, there are many who believe support for the death penalty is… Read More
1) Should Christians get involved in social issues?
2) Does God change His mind?
3) What is Peter’s vision about in Acts 10:9-16? Continue reading
A recent GraceTalk session dealt with obeying the civil government. The pastors affirmed that per Romans 13 and other passages we have a responsibility as a Christian to obey the civil government unless it requires something God forbids or forbids… Read More
1. If I speed when I drive, am I sinning against God?
2. If I seek God’s kingdom first, will he always provide for my physical needs?
3. What is the difference between a false prophet and an incorrect teaching? Continue reading
As we venture back into Hebrews (11:32-40) this week, we will see how the faith of everyday people stood strong in the face of overwhelming circumstances as well as personal loss. Everyday people doing incredible things not because they were… Read More