It Should Have Been Me (by Tim Bell) It should have been me Crushed for my iniquity While I was an enemy It should have been me Despised and rejected Smitten and afflicted It should have been me Broken and spilled… Read More
1. How do I share the Gospel when I’ve been a terrible Christian example?
2. What are the requirements at Grace Fellowship to take part in Communion?
3. What are the differences and advantages the elder-led church model vs. the senior-pastor-led one? Continue reading
In the infancy of the Church, a notable preacher by the name of Marcion (85 A.D. – 160 A.D.), son of a bishop lived and pastored in Asia Minor. Effectively, Marcion taught that the life and teachings of Jesus were… Read More
1. Is it wrong to say the Pledge of Allegiance or take an oath?
2. Are women required to wear headcoverings in church?
3. Do children have the cognitive ability have a conversion experience? Continue reading
All of us everyday of our lives deal with authority. We live under authority as citizens of the United States, in how fast we drive, in how we perform on the job, in school, etc. etc. Whether we fully comprehend… Read More