Temptations are a normal part of everyone’s life. In them, we are enticed to believe lies drawing us away from God. These lies tempt us through our physical needs, our desires for pleasure, and our desire to elevate ourselves above… Read More
We’ve all lied or we’re lying about never lying. And from experience we know that one lie can easily lead to many more. So I can confidently say you’ve been a liar liar pants on fire, but have to admit… Read More
We value asking questions to better understand how to live life in a God-centered, Christ-exalting way. We believe that church should be the best place in which people can get solid answers to life’s questions. Q1 (2:39). Did God create… Read More
1. How can I increase my faith?
2. How powerful is Satan?
3. Can you be a Christian and believe in evolution?
4. Should I feel bad about sin since it is forgiven anyway? Continue reading
1. How is the hate described in Psalm 139:21-24 not sinful?
2. Does God, and should we, love everyone including the Devil?
3. How can God send an evil spirit on Saul in 1 Samuel 16:14 and still be considered good?
4. Does Mark 11:26 teach that salvation depends on our ability to forgive others? Continue reading