The Broken World Have you ever had groanings that were too deep for words, where the details are so heavy and difficult to share, it’s hard to even breathe, much less talk about it? It may be a situation of… Read More
1. Is fasting for Christians today_
2. How do I help another Christian who is indifferent about sin in his life?
3. Should I avoid the Living Bible translation?
4. If you commit suicide, do you automatically go to Hell? Continue reading
1. What is the blasphemy of the Spirit and how can I avoid it?
2. If God is so loving why would He command Israel to kill?
3. If a person commits suicide do they go to hell?
4. When do I have the right to disobey my parents? Continue reading
You may have heard that Rick Warren’s son, Matthew, committed suicide this past weekend. As a pastor trying to help people process the emotions and questions that naturally follow tragedies like this, I thought David Murray’s article – 7 Questions About… Read More
Dr. David Powlison – Is Depression Purely Biological? from CCEF on Vimeo.